Friday, November 7, 2008

Sarianna & The Swell live video "Self-Serving Sympathy"

Yeah, I've been ganking videos off band's myspace pages out of pure laziness. You've heard my reasons for sporadic updates, they're completely valid, so pipe down.

Here's someone introduced to me several years ago. Last time I met Sarianna in person, we were all drunk and I was vomiting all over the place. Truth be told, I don't remember much of that night other than strobe lights doing terrible things to my eyes and forcing a run to the men's room. It was a wild ride. And her band wasn't even performing that night!

Anyway, here's a recording of Sarianna & The Swell performing "Self-Serving Sympathy" at Cousin Larry's in Danbury, CT.



For more inflammation, please visit Sarianna's myspace page, find out where she and her band are playing next, and maybe even buy a CD (something I have yet to do myself; sorry, I gots no monies).

No comments: